Using quiet 70 bar pressure pumps, the water is expelled through nozzles of different diameters to form a fine, light mist. The size of the high-pressure misting droplets varies from 10 to 30µ. These micro-droplets of water mix instantly with the ambient air, forming a thermal curtain that cools without wetting. Thus, the temperature can decrease up to -12°C depending on the climate (temperature and hygrometry).
THE HIGH PRESSURE MISTING PROCESS
HIGH PRESSURE MIST A NATURAL AND ECOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE
This natural and ecological principle is called adiabatic exchange. It does not produce heat, but consumes it.
Adiabatic cooling is a method of air cooling based on the evaporation of water. It is also called bio cooling, evaporative air cooling or natural air conditioning. The hot, dry air passes through a humid exchanger and cools down. The energy needed to evaporate the water is extracted from the air.
This ancient technique reproduces the natural phenomenon that can be observed near water sources where the temperature is lower in summer.
The misting creates an immediate sensation of natural freshness. The fineness of the droplets generated by the misting is effective for multiple applications.
USES OF HIGH PRESSURE FOGGING
THE MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS OF MISTING MACHINES
- Dust suppression in: quarries, asbestos removal sites, waste recovery centers.
- The cooling of public spaces, cultural events.
- The suppression of static electricity from explosive environments (ATEX zones).
- The hygrometric and thermal regulation of greenhouses and livestock buildings.
- Increase the capacity of air condensers.
- The treatment of odor nuisances through the diffusion of odor neutralizers.
- The disinsection (chikungunya, flies in the milking parlor, etc.).
- The preservation of fresh produce (display of fish, fruits and vegetables, etc.).
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE HIGH PRESSURE FOGGING SYSTEM
BRUMSTYL HIGH PRESSURE PUMPS UP TO 70 BAR.
To properly size a high-pressure misting unit, the atmospheric conditions of the site to be misted must be taken into account. That is to say: hygrometry, temperature, direction of the dominant winds and their fluctuations.
To choose the optimal misting system, we first check the pressure served by the water network, upstream of our system. Depending on the length of the booms, the number and size of the nozzles and the quality of misting required by the application, we determine the size of the high pressure pump.
Our high-pressure pumps can generate up to 70 bar to produce an extremely fine mist that does not wet. This is true even in a semi-enclosed or even closed environment, as long as the aeration is conducive to a homogeneous and/or circulating atmosphere.
THE INNOVATION OF BRUMSTYL BRUMISATION SYSTEMS
BRUMSTYL MANUFACTURES HIGH PRESSURE FOGGERS
To best meet your needs, the BRUMSTYL company offers different misting innovations:
- The humidity management center per zone with color touchscreen and speed control according to zone dimensions.
- A new generation of anti-drip nozzles incorporating a self-cleaning system and filter.
- A 3-way solenoid valve, which brings to the installation, an automatic discharge system to optimize the anti-drip effect.
- A digital timer allowing on/off adjustment to the second.
Our high-pressure misting stations are designed to cool outdoor or semi-enclosed spaces. Depending on your needs and your project, we offer two systems:
- Semi-rigid high-pressure pipe manifolds for fixed installation.
- Fans, mobile or fixed, equipped with nozzles and oscillating to cover a larger area.