FOGGING FOR CONSTRUCTION SITES AND QUARRIES
Dust emissions are now subject to stricter regulations. Indeed, the authorities are forcing dust-generating companies to solve this problem. Construction site misters are still the most effective and environmentally-friendly solution for different types of dust. These include rock, sand, asbestos, wood, coal, rubble and paper dust, among others.
HIGH-PRESSURE FOGGING FOR BUILDING, CIVIL ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION SITES
CAPTURE OF VOLATILE DUST BY FOGGING
On construction sites, BRUMSTYL offers the most suitable fogger for your needs. Fogging prevents the risk of explosion or fire. It also improves working conditions for personnel and the public by eliminating dust.
Basically, our technology involves spraying water at high pressure through misting nozzles. The nozzle orifice is calibrated to adjust the size of the water droplets. Once sprayed, their size is as close as possible to the size of the particles in suspension.
If required, the effect of the misting system can be enhanced. To do this, a wetting agent is injected to intensify dust capture by capillary action.
HIGH-PRESSURE FOGGING IN QUARRIES
BRUMSTYL SOLUTIONS FOR QUARRIES
To reduce dust generation in quarries, BRUMSTYL offers the use of misting guns or misting ramps. Also, to treat dust-generating areas directly, we place misting systems on conveyor, crusher or screening chutes for optimized efficiency.
When it comes to wind-blown dust, we recommend the high-performance fog gun. The fog gun remains the most effective system.
Our wide range of cannons and associated options will meet all your dust problems. Finally, for special requirements, we offer customized guns with reach lengths from 10m to 150m.
HIGH-PRESSURE MISTING FOR DEMOLITION AND EARTHMOVING SITES
FOGGING SOLUTIONS FOR DEMOLITION AND EARTHWORKS
- DUSTYL ENGINE: the system is directly coupled to the machine’s oil-hydraulic circuit and to a water reserve. Depending on the tool used (bucket, grab, BRH, etc.), spray nozzles are positioned at strategic points on the machine. Mist projection is around 6 to 7m, with manual start-up by the operator. The advantage of the DUSTYL ENGINE is that the dust is treated as soon as it is created.
- Fogging cannon (or worksite mister): fitted with a turbine, the system sprays droplets of water over large surfaces. Our guns are equipped with automatic oscillation and a multitude of options. Some guns can project water droplets up to 150m.
- Fogging ramp: this system is effective around the edges of a worksite if you want to keep dust within the confines of your work area.
- Vehicle decontamination gantry: installed at the end of a worksite, it cleans your trucks and prevents dust from moving from one point to another.
HIGH-PRESSURE FOGGING FOR ASBESTOS REMOVAL SITES
BRUMSTYL SOLUTIONS FOR ASBESTOS REMOVAL SITES
- Fogging using nozzle manifolds with our remote high-pressure unit. To avoid contaminating the system, the cabinet is positioned outside the confined area, and only the nozzle manifold is positioned in the contaminated zone.
- A self-contained misting fan for ease of installation and better mist distribution thanks to its oscillation. Effective for surfaces up to 60m2.