FOGGING FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
HIGH PRESSURE BRUMATIZERS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FRESH FOOD
KEEP YOUR PRODUCTS FRESH FOR THE LONG TERM
Fogging is used in the food industry for the preservation of fresh products and temperature control. For example on fruit, vegetable and fish displays in supermarkets, or in specialised shops such as fish shops.
With food fogging we increase the shelf life and freshness of the displayed products. The air conditioning in the shops dries out the ambient air and as a result the products on display dry out quickly.
By the action of the food misting, we will increase and regulate the hygrometric rate above the products to limit the dehydration process. This humidifier is also a guarantee of sanitary quality and freshness for your customers.
THE BENEFITS OF FOOD FOGGING
REFRESHING OF THE STALLS BY FOGGING
- Economical, ecological as the system consumes very little water and electricity.
- Hygienic as it repels insects.
- The food stays fresh longer.
- The life of the products is extended.
- The weight and moisture content of the product are preserved.
- The products require less handling as they can remain on your shelves without having to be returned to your cold rooms.
OTHER USES OF FOOD FOGGING
COLD ROOM FOGGING
In addition to the use of a food fogger for vegetable and fish products, we also use fogging for humidity control in cold rooms (loss of humidity due to cold), wholesale markets, wine cellars, tobacco factories etc.