FOGGING IN INDUSTRY
We offer industries concrete solutions to their ventilation, air treatment, humidification and filtration needs. It’s worth noting that industry is the most diverse sector in which misting is used.
INDUSTRIAL MISTERS MADE IN FRANCE BY BRUMSTYL
Fogging in industry
First of all, our industrial foggers are suitable for use in a wide range of industrial plants. In fact, high-pressure misters can be purchased for a wide range of uses. These include dust suppression, air treatment, humidification or filtration, ventilation and cooling.
Here are just a few of the main industrial sectors where high-pressure misting is used:
- Industrial site equipped with air coolers or condensers to increase efficiency by cooling inlet air.
- Wastewater treatment and composting plant to eliminate unpleasant odors by capturing odorous molecules using an odor neutralizer.
- Large industrial building for low-cost temperature reduction.
- Paper mill as paper humidifier on production lines.
- Print shop to increase humidity and avoid static electricity.
- DATA CENTER to increase humidity in air-conditioned areas and boost chiller efficiency.
- Armaments or pyrotechnics factory to increase humidity and avoid the risk of explosions due to electric arcs.
- Industrial waste processing site to prevent fire risk.
OTHER AREAS OF INDUSTRIAL FOGGING
OTHER USES FOR INDUSTRIAL FOGGERS
Here are some other uses for high-pressure misting in industry:
- Mining and quarrying
- Removal of airborne asbestos
- Odor treatment on decontamination site
- Port minerals
- Demolition in the construction industry
- Mineral storage
- Cereal handling
- Mineral dusts
- Recycling dust
- Wood dust
- Dust from waste
- Agro-food dust