MISTING OF FRESH PRODUCTS
Mist system of food products
To avoid the drying of your fresh products (fish, fruits and vegetables, cheeses …), the use of a high pressure food fog system offers many advantages and at least cost whatever the square to mist!
Warning: High pressure misting is the only system suitable for the food industry, ultrasonic nebulization is not recommended by the health authorities
Use a food fogging system
Misting is used in the food industry to preserve the conservation of fresh produce and to regulate the temperature, for example on fruit, vegetable, fish stalls in supermarkets, or in specialized shops such as fish shop , ….
Thanks to the food misting we increase the lifetime and the freshness of the exposed products. Indeed, the air conditioning of the stores dries the ambient air consequently the exposed products dry out quickly.
Through the action of food fogging, we will increase and regulate the hygrometric rate above the products to limit the process of dehydration. This humidifier is also for your customers a guarantee of sanitary quality and freshness.
Other uses of food mist
In addition to the use of a food fog system for vegetable and fish products, we also use misting for the hygrometric regulation of cold rooms (loss of humidity due to cold), wholesale markets, wine cellars, tobacco …
News : We have developed an autonomous misting line system for mobile fish stalls,all you need is a simple electrical plug and your stall will be refreshed.
The advantages of food mist
With misting systems, bring freshness to your stalls! You benefit :
- A powerful fog system adapted to your surface and easy to move thanks to nozzles placed above your products
- An economical, ecological and hygienic misting system because it consumes very little water and electricity for an optimum mist effect
Your fresh products :
- Remain fresh with a longer lifetime so you can resell them more longer
- Rot less quickly and their weights and hydration rates are preserved thus less unsold and more turnover
- No need to be handled since they can stay on your stalls without having to be integrated into your cold rooms.
Free technical study
Quote within 24h
Products on stock